Search Downright Delectable

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth of July!

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY!

I finally got all the baking and food prepped done yesterday after I got off of work, and its all ready for today!
-63 mini cornbread loafs-
-cinnamon honey butter-
-50 red, white and blue jello shots-
-BTR slaw-

and I feel like a million bucks! Now all I have to do is take a nap and shower, get ready, gather the family, take pictures and head over.

I'll make sure to post later tonight with the pictures of all the festivities :)


In the mean time, I'm going to go take a power nap since I just got off of work and I'll be dead tonight if I don't get even a little rest.

Please everyone make sure to have fun tonight, but be safe! There are tons of families out celebrating today, and lives are way more important than fun!!!



Post coming soon!

XOXO
-C


No comments:

Post a Comment