Search Downright Delectable

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hey Howdy Hey!

Hey howdy hey everyone! It's been OVER a year since I've been able to contribute to the blog, but at least it's for a good cause.

In October, I landed my first job, and I absolutely fell in love with my work at Disneyland, and although I wasn't baking, it is a start in the right direction!


 
 


Emma is also doing very well, she is almost 5 (going on 15, mind you) and is very outgoing and smart as always! Flo and I are in the process of trying to get the heck up out of Long beach, and possibly moving back to the Menifee area, thus creating a teeny issue of putting Emma into school, so continue to cross your fingers that something is God-willing placed right in front of us that screams, "PICK ME!"


Elsa, Emma and Anna at one of our regular visits to Disneyland
 
 
I'm currently working overnight shifts at The Ranch, so that leaves me with plenty of time (minus my sleep) to start regularly posting back here again :D


Keep looking out for more posts!


-C

No comments:

Post a Comment