Search Downright Delectable

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Late Merry Christmas

Sorry everyone, for the late holiday wishes. Emma and I have been extremely busy, keeping two sides of families with smaller pockets of families content with visits from the munchkin. Also, the fact I don't have my computer makes blogging a bit harder. I want to take a second to thank everyone (The Bakers, Pouliots, Ciccozzis and Sapersteins) for the amazing gifts that were sent to the house for Emma. This Christmas was truly a magical one with your help. This year, Emma was able to grasp the meaning of Christmas and all is traditions, and thanks to both of my grandmothers, I was able to make it so Emma could see both of her families for Christmas. Thank you everyone again, and have a great 2014!
Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment