Search Downright Delectable

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hi, My name is Claire

 And I'm a culinary student. I currently study Baking and Pastry in which I will be earning my degree this coming May. After graduation, I plan on obtaining a really amazing job at either a winery or a bakery, and basically soak up all the new information I can get my hands on. I grew up surrounded by art. I studied visual art in Jr. High, performing art in High school, and my life was on track to become a dancer. I met my amazing boyfriend and had a baby my Sr. year of High School, which caused me to totally switch artistic tracks and go into culinary arts. My daughter Emma, my boyfriend Flo, family and school mean everything to me which is why I love food. Food, both sweet and savory, is something that is just magically able to link everything together and turn any moment into a good one.
Flo, Me and Emma
 
Me and the Chubby Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment